· Where are you as a leader right now?
· Where do you want to be, what is your vision?
· How will you achieve your vision?
· Who do you need to help you get there?
· How do you attract and retain the talent and leadership needed to elevate your organization?
· You need to know where you are and you need to know where you’re going
· You must be able to communicate your vision in a way that engages the hearts and minds of those you lead and allows them to contribute in meaningful ways.
· You must know the path you must take to get where you want to go. . . Vision & Strategy
· Trust your team – build the right team around you to get you where you want to go. . .
· Utilize Colorado 14ers as a road map???
· “You cannot stay on the summit forever; you have to come down again. So why bother in the first place? Just this: What is above knows what is below, but what is below does not know what is above. One climbs, one sees. One descends, one sees no longer, but one has seen. There is an art of conducting oneself in the lower regions by the memory of what one saw higher up. When one can no longer see, one can at least still know.” ― Rene Daumal